ELECTRONIC DEVICE THAT, USING GSM/GPRS TECHNOLOGY AND BEING CONNECTED TO A GENSET, A TOWER LIGHT, A FUEL TANK, ETC., AUTOMATICALLY SENDS DATA TO A CENTRAL SOFTWARE CALLED SIMONE (SICES MONITOR NETWORK).
IN ADDITION, REWIND CAN BE USED TO SET A CONNECTION WITH THE MONITORING SOFTWARE SICES SUPERVSIOR.
- GPRS/GSM communications
- Canbus Port
- Analogue 0-5 V Fuel level input
- Integral accelerometer and Gyroscope
- Internal battery in the event of removal of external DC supply
- Supports all SICES Generator controllers
- Supports a wide range of third party devices, including most commonly used generator controllers
- Can be used stand alone using conventional inputs and outputs
- Designed for use with SI.MO.NE cloud based monitoring system
- Advanced tracking solution
USEFUL LINKS: DATA SHEET >USER'S MANUAL >